Graviola (Full Spectrum) 1400 mg Veg Caps
Graviola fruit has many denominations depending on the country or region, graviola, guanabana, guanaba, soursop, corossol, stachelannone, sour sack, stingannone, catuche, masasamba, sagua-sagua, etc. This fruit is green and spiny with a delicious taste of pineapple and strawberry.
In traditional medicine, this fruit has been used to fight a multitude of affections and recently universities around the world are endorsing these multiple benefits. The fruit is rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A) and vitamin C.
- Antioxidants help in eye diseases, this is extensively documented in diseases such as cataracts or tiller degeneration produced as an aging consequence.
- The graviola fruit regulates the levels of sugar in the blood.
- The Graviola fruit supports the immune system.
- The graviola fruit fights cancer. Numerous prestigious universities around the world have studied and demonstrated how graviola fruit helps fight cancer cells. Acetogenins is one of the natural antioxidants that is proving great effectiveness in the fight against cancer and this fruit is rich in it.
- The graviola fruit is rich in antioxidants.
Everyone knows the antioxidant richness of the soursop and its beneficial effects on health.
- The soursop is very effective in strengthening the immune system. Vitamin A (beta carotene) and vitamin C are very present in the juice of this fruit and its presence positively strengthens the immune system.
- The graviola fruit helps in keeping healthy hair. We all know the concern that many people have with their hair, well the graviola fruit extracts strengthen the scalp and make us have healthy and shiny hair.
- The graviola fruit helps to lose weight. The high fiber and protein content of the soursop makes it the ideal food for any diet if your goal is to be healthy and lose weight.
- The graviola fruit is anti-inflammatory. The strong antioxidant properties of the graviola fruit grant it a spectacular anti-inflammatory capacity.
- Ailments such as gout, arthritis or other joint pain can be effectively treated by graviola fruit at your daily intake.
- If you have trouble falling asleep the graviola fruit will help you.
- It also fights against depression for the antidepressant properties of its three main alkaloids, annonain, asimilobin and nornuciferin.
- The graviola fruit improves the metabolism. How does the soursop improve the metabolism? It is rather simple, its composition high in B complex vitamins convert the carbohydrates and fats of the human body into energy.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement take three (3) capsules per day, or as directed by a health care professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers nor children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.