Organic Moringa 1400 mg - Veggie Caps
You’ve probably already discovered moringa while browsing the isles of an online health food store. Maybe you heard about it reading through the articles section on your favorite nutrition website? This superfood is a rising trend that’s causing a stir in the health and nutrition community.
Moringa oleifera is otherwise known as the ben tree, horseradish tree or drumstick tree. It originates in the dry, warm climates of Africa, Pakistan, and India. Locals use the dried, crushed leaves as a natural treatment for a variety of health disorders.
The leaves, bark, pods, flowers, and seeds contain potent polyphenol antioxidants. These compounds benefit the cardiovascular, and skeletal system, as well as the vital organs when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
Benefits of moringa include helping treat a wide variety of conditions, such as:
- inflammation-related diseases
- low energy and fatigue
- arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism
- allergies and asthma
- constipation, stomach pains and and diarrhea
- stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms
- chronic headaches
- heart problems, including high blood pressure
- kidney stones
- fluid retention
- thyroid disorders
- low sex drive
- bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections