BCAA 2:1:1 (Branched Chain Amino Acids) 500 mg Veg Caps
BCAA's make up 40% of total body protein content and represent around 15 to 25 percent of total protein intake overall.
BCAAs are found in their greatest natural quantities in products such as red meat and many types of dairy.
This BCAA is at a ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine, and valine and is derived from corn.
BCAA vegetarian capsules are commonly taken by athletes and body builders as muscle-building and endurance supplements. BCAA capsules may work with protein to help build strength, assist with muscle recovery after strenuous workouts, and promote muscle endurance.
- Leucine is the product of protein hydrolysis by way of various enzymes present in the pancreas. This reaction is part of the overall digestive process.
- Isoleucine may help stimulate the production and circulation of energy throughout the body.
- Valine is essential in maintaining the structure of various proteins into which it has been incorporated.
BCAA may also help support:
- Healthy blood sugar levels in already healthy individuals
- Maintain healthy weight in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
- Support the liver.
- Help build muscle strength and endurance
- Assist with muscle recovery
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Help maintain weight
- Support the liver
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement take four (4) capsules per day, or as directed by a health care professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers nor children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.